Annual membership is $20. Payment can be made at events or at the bouldering gym. The membership runs from January 1 – December 31 (calendar year)
At the end of 2015, the YKCC had a membership of 93 people!
Why should I become a member? Let’s lay out some perks.
- Perk 1: Introduction to club trips (free use of the club gear and other cost subsidies).
- Perk 2: YK Ground Search and Rescue training workshops (wilderness first aid, ropes training).
- Perk 3: Lots of new friends and trip partners! Monthly movie nights and pizza parties! Early-bird registration for the climbing comps!
- Perk 4: Your membership helps build the foundation for a stronger climbing community in Yellowknife.
- Perk 5: Your vote counts! During our annual member meetings you can vote how the YKCC operates.
- Perk 6: Outdoor climbing! In order to join our outdoor events you need to be a member (to be covered by our insurance).
- Perk 7: Discounts! You get discounts to the climbing competitions and other events the club hosts.
Future perks in the works: workshops & training!
Download the YKCC membership: Yellowknife Climbing Club Member Registration Form or sign up online!
Simply click Buy Now (you don’t need a PayPal account)! Make sure you put your name in so we know who you are!